BrainBox First Animals is designed to give pre-school children a head start.
Each sturdy double-sided card shows three animal images on one side and just part of each image on the other, such as ears or a tail, with the question, “What animal?”
The object of the game is to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over and try to remember which animal each body part shown belongs to. If the animals are named correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to help young children to identify and name animals
- Improves memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- Children can play alone or with as many players as desired
- Made from 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck