Do you know how the Gingerbread Man crossed the river? Or how many bears lived in the house Goldilocks found in the woods? Find out in our BrainBox Once Upon a Time, containing 61 beautifully-illustrated cards showing scenes from some of the best loved children’s stories.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about fairy tales and traditional stories.
- Great cross-generational family game.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for story enthusiasts.
- Easy to store.
- Suitable for children aged 6+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired.
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK.
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck.