BrainBox My First Science is a fun way to help younger children with early science concepts, covering areas such as plants, animals, habitats and materials. Designed for children aged five to seven, this game has been developed by an experienced primary school teacher, is suitable for all ability levels and is great fun!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn basic science facts.
- Great cross-generational family game.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for budding scientists.
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher.
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired.
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK.
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck.