Do you know where Machu Picchu is? Or what bird New Zealanders are named after? BrainBox The World contains 71 beautifully-illustrated cards showing the very best this world has to offer, and then some!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about the world.
- Great cross-generational family game.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for geography enthusiasts.
- Easy to store.
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired.
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK.
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck.