Did you know that Marble Arch was moved from outside Buckingham Palace in 1851? And that Big Ben is the name of a bell, not a tower?
BrainBox London is crammed full of interesting facts and figures about the UK’s capital city. An added bonus is that the cards can be linked together to form a large map of London.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner .
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about London, one of the world’s most iconic cities.
- All the cards can link together to form a large map of London.
- Great cross-generational family game.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for geography enthusiasts.
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired.
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK.
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck.