Featuring three of Roald Dahl’s most famous books: The BFG, Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, these cards will introduce unforgettable characters from one of Britain’s best-loved authors and provide gloriumptious fun for all the family.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way for young children to learn about Roald Dahl’s best-loved stories.
- Great cross-generational family game.
- Original Quentin Blake illustrations.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for Roald Dahl fans and reading enthusiasts at any age!
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher.
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired.
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK.
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck.