Developed in conjunction with London’s world-famous Science Museum, BrainBox Inventions is packed full of beautifully-illustrated cards showing when, where and by whom these everyday items were invented. BrainBox Inventions strikes a great balance between learning and fun, as less serious inventions have also been included, such as the whoopee cushion and lava lamp.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn interesting facts about famous inventions.
- Developed in conjunction with London’s Science Museum.
- Great cross-generational family game.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for science enthusiasts.
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired.
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK.
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck.