Players advance round the board, naming animals in a certain category determined by the roll of a dice (Air, Land or Water). The challenge is that the animal has to start with the letter of the square the player is on, for example a land animal beginning with ‘a’ or something that can fly beginning with ‘c’.
For extra fun, players have to act like certain animals throughout the game. Two different gameplay levels make this game perfect for children aged 4+ or the whole family. An Animal Guide of possible answers is included.
- Wooden animal playing pieces.
- Redesigned colourful playing board.
- Suitable for children aged 4+
- Two levels of gameplay for 4+ and 7+
- Can be played by two or more players, or in teams.
- Animal guide included, giving interesting facts about over 120 animals.
- Action cards make this game fun for all the family.